Monday, June 23, 2008

hometown blues





I am currently in my hometown now and for a little while. It is very much the same which is weird and I don't really like it very much. It makes me terribly sad. There have been some changes, like my parents bought some huge TV and I have no idea why. Anyway, I was mostly excited to see Mama again. She's like my best friend. We are in love and I know it. Haha. I am planning on heading back to NC as soon as I get a car which seems like it will take forever but right now things are very crazy so as soon as it settles down hopefully I can find something. This was just a short update for ya'll. So I'm off to do some sewing. Summer dresses baby!! :-) Peace OUT!

1 comment:

Romans 12:2 said...

Hi Britt, this is Bobby Thomson here(I met you on my February 2007 trip to lakeshore).You may not remember me exactly, but you probably remeber a group of younger kids following Bob Strong and Jeremy Singer around all day. Well, I was one of them. I got to your blog from Pastor Elbournes website. I see that your blog is a little bit like mine (specifically refering to your reviews of Christian artist). I'm pretty new at blogging also. If you'd like to check mine out, just click on "romans 12:2". It might also intrest you to know that my family is thinking about moving to the town of Piseco in the Adirondack park. I don't know what area your from, just thought you might like to know. Bob