Friday, July 25, 2008

New car and life moves on...

Well I finally found a new car! Well it's not brand new but new to me. I am very excited about it. So now I am going to drive it around here in NY for a little while and then head on down to NC to live with my cousin. I'm pretty excited but I think I need a lot of prayer about it. I am hoping to find a job that will pay my bills..Haha. I'm not extremely worried about it but now that I feel like a real grown-up and I will have real bills (car payment, rent, groceries, gas, vet bills...) AHH I'm terrified. But I am mostly excited...I am hoping to be able to get to Lakeshore again sometime this fall...as long as I can keep up with all the bills and stuff I should be able to make it down there. We'll see..anyway thats my ranting for the day.
Here's my car!!!

3 comments:

Romans 12:2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romans 12:2 said...

I'm doing good. Nice car. I see you plan to go down to Lakeshore again in the fall. Our group is planning for the beggining week of October. Maybe we'll see you then. So how are you?

Romans 12:2 said...

hmm,... am I having a good summer? Well that's debatable. It's been pretty good, but I'm still finishing up 8th grade math. One of the benifits of being homschooled is that you can potentially get done school earlier in the year than other kids. But obviously I didn't take advantage of that. I've been working with my dad a lot latly for his construction bussiness and mowing lawns for older people in my area. It's the kind of job that never ends. I decided this summer that I would educate myself more than ussual, so I've been reading alot of books about different things. That's pretty much my summer all summed up. How's yours? Have you read any good books lately?